Friday, April 21, 2006

that bus that never came...



i relive that bus stop
every time it would be the same
and i remember the untold lies
and the dusty winds of change


no matter how farther i drop
every stop shall be the same
you recall those blue skys?
when all i would see was the change



and the truth is hard to be told,
and the future is yet untold,
beyond the heavens our hearts will ride,
oh, tell me what evil you've kept inside.



,aside we stood,apart, in truth,but yet we stood.
youth was it! not my insanity?
we flung our hearts out, true, but how much of it really was you?
still, I dance in the rain.it may have been the side walk to you,
but it has been the only road i have ever known,yes my friend,

i still dream.

responce to MirrorcraX

1 comment:

Hanna said...

"still, I dance in the rain.it may have been the side walk to you, but it has been the only road i have ever known,yes my friend, i still dream."

Gosh, that's stunning, made me quite emotional (it was a surprise) I love the title as well